PATTERN SIDE STEPS - SILVER RANGE ROVER SPORT (L320 2005-2013)
- HAWKE Range Rover Side Steps.
- Heavy duty running boards covered in a tough rubber surface for that extra grip.
- They are a very practical product which also looks great.
- In addition to better looks, they offer easier access to their vehicle, both the interior and roof.
- Complete with all brackets and fittings for fitting to the existing mounting points on the chassis.
- We recommend fitting to be done by a reputable body shop.
- Suitable for Range Rover Sport L320 2005 - 2013 Models.
- You'll receive a pair of steps with all brackets, fitting kit and instructions.
NotesWe recommend that these are fitted by a bodyshop.Please note that the plastic sill will need to be trimmed in order to fit.
These are not a genuine Land Rover item.
All shipping / postage on the site is currently free of charge to most mainland UK addresses, with the exception of BT postcodes and those postcodes below that attract a higher cost due to their location.
Scottish Highlands AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH18-26, PH30-41, PH49-50 *Scottish Islands* HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA30, PA32-34, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, Channel Islands & Scilly Isles. If you’re in one of these areas, offshore or overseas and have placed an order, we will contact you with the most competitive shipping price we can find. Once we’ve received payment for the additional shipping cost, we’ll despatch as soon as possible for you and provide a tracking number.
Brexit means that if you're in the EU, you will be responsible for all fees, duties and taxes due & payable in your location.HAWKE do not claim in any way that the products we supply are of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) origin other than where specifically stated.
The parts we provide are replacement compatible pattern spares.
HAWKE do not represent any OEM in any way and are a fully independent company.
Any reference to OEM names or OEM product identification descriptions/model numbers is for identification only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part unless otherwise confirmed as such.